DIRECTOR – RETINA / SR. CONSULTANT
DR. RAJKUMAR MAHESHWARI
- Dr. Rajkumar Maheshwari
Medical Director & Director Academics / Sr. Consultant
Qualification : MBBS, MS Ophthalmology & FVRS
Joined Ahalia : 17-03-2008
Experience : Retina Consultant – 16 Years Experience in Vitreo Retina
Ophthalmology Research Journals by Dr. Rajkumar Maheshwari
- Early closure of macular hole secondary to Rhegmatogenous Retinal Detachment with internal limiting Membrane Peeling. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina. 2008 Jan 1; 39(1):81-5.
- Chronic retinal pigment epithelial detachments with unusual clinical, angiographic, and tomographic presentations. Ophthalmic Surgery, Lasers and Imaging Retina. 2008 Nov 1;39(6):491-3.
- Purtscher-like retinopathy with serous retinal detachment in preeclampsia of pregnancy: complications and management. Retinal Cases and Brief Reports. 2010 Oct 1;4(4):332-5.
- “Safety and Efficacy of Posterior Iris Claw Intraocular Lens Fixation in Aphakic patients”. Accepted for publication in “Asian Journal of Ophthalmology” in December, 2016. Under Print.
- “Significance of Electro diagnostic test in a rare case of vision loss following Silicone Oil Removal”. Accepted for publication in Retina-Vitreous journal in March, 2017
- Safety and efficacy of trans-scleral glued intraocular lens implantation. Annals of Eye Science. 2017 Jul 14;2(7).
- International Ophthalmology. “Reversal of Retinal Pigment Epithelial Detachment after Cessation of Topical Travoprost Therapy.” Under Review.